01 Feb Houston Craft Beer Art Show at No Label
Houston Craft Beer Art Show at No Label
Friday Feb 3, 2023 in the heart of Katy, Texas, a handful of local creatives and a few from outside of Houston will be honored in a small but very mighty Houston Craft Beer Art Show at No Label.
The Single Biggest Gathering of Beer-Artists in Houston, and You’re Invited
The Facebook event already has nearly 200 RSVPs, and we know for sure that at least 10 of them will actually be there.
No Label’s Tom Paynter has been on a hunt for the hardware, and it’s been a fruitful venture.
From Crushies, or Craft Beer Marketing Awards, to World Beer Cups, and everything in between, the collection is growing. Tom and team set out to honor the “No Label” name by not having a distinct style – of beer or art – and it’s working.
By gathering many artists of varying backgrounds, and giving everybody a chance to flex some creative freedom, No Label has covered a ton of ground in just a few years under the new ownership.
The official announcement read, “Our Crushie entries are submitted, may the cards fall where they may!
While 1,000+ peers from around the world judge our entries, we’re bringing together all of our creatives this Friday evening to celebrate and unveil our Rail Line Label Mural!”
The Rail Line Label Mural won a 2022 Gold for Best Taproom Mural in America, and it’s growing.
We’re going sell, sign, and talk beer art!
All of the NL creatives will be in attendance:
- Mural artist Chris Hernandez
- Award winning label artists Shannon Parker and Anthony Gorrity (Beer Chronicle’s very own)
- Kevin Dyer – the designer of Black Is Beautiful and our latest Nightmare and Die Hard label
- Award Winning Merch Man Rodney Campbell
- Award winning “yet still very much RIP photographer,” Josh Olalde (Beer Chronicle’s very own)
- And NL’s still alive (we think – we mean, he works for Supernatural’s Jensen Ackles’ brewery, so who knows) photographer, Brian Ledden
- Finally, NL’s very own resident Creative Hack, – Tom
Tom’s encouraging everyone to “Buy art, sign labels, connect, be creative, and most certainly – save the world!” Josh and Anthony will be onsite signing a few very limited prints.
We’re just asking you to pull up and enjoy a cold one with Josh, Anthony, and the rest of the creatives. RSVP, tell a friend, and we can’t wait to see you there.
Beers to you, Houston.